- Soak the Chewy Instant Rice Stick 4-pieces in water about 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Mince the shallot, lemongrass, red pepper and cilantro.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Juice the lime.
- Marinate the pork with lime juice, minced lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, paparika and black pepper for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, add some oil on a medium high heat. Sear the pork neck until golden brown on both sides.Transfer to the cutting board and slice.
- In a pan, add some oil on a medium high heat. Sauté the onion and shallot until fragrant.
- Add the soaked Chewy Instant Rice Stick 4-pieces and mix together. Add the pork neck back and stir well.
- Add the chicken broth, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook until the rice stick almost absorb the liquid.
- Add the chopped red chili pepper and cilantro, stir well and ready to serve.
Chewy Instant Rice Vermicelli 4-piece 1 pack
Pork neck 200g
Red pepper 1pc
Chicken broth 100mL
Fish sauce 2 tbsp
Brown sugar 2 tbsp
Stick lemongrass 1pc
Fish sauce 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Paprika 1 tsp
Black pepper ¼ tsp