Copyright © 2023Chewy International Foods Ltd.All rights reserved.
Singapore Style Fried Rice Vermicelli
- Soak the rice vermicelli in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Mince the garlic and ginger, cut Chinese chives into 4cm long slices, and chop red bell pepper and pork belly into small pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, chicken bouillon powder, and 150mL water in a bowl and mix.
- Heat 1 Tsbp vegetable oil in a frying pan and add the minced garlic and ginger. Then add curry powder and stir well, before adding red bell pepper, char siu, deshelled shrimp, beansprouts, and rice vermicelli. Stir fry until mixed well.
- Add the sauce and stir fry until the liquid evaporates. Then serve on a plate.
Swan Brand Dried Rice Stick 150g
Garlic 1 piece
Chinese Chives 50g
Red Bell Pepper 50g
Char Siu 50g
Shrimp (peeled) 80g
Vegetable Oil 1 Tsbp
Curry Powder 2 Tsp
Soy Sauce 2 Tsp
Salt ¼ Tsp
Sugar ½ Tsp
Oyster Sauce 1 Tsp
Chicken Bouillon Powder 1Tsp