- Rinse and drain the quinoa.
- In a pot, add in water and quinoa and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, until all the water is absorbed. Fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Reserve a small bowl of pineapple, dice and drained.
- Chop the shallot, ginger and mini asparagus into small pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat, cook the shrimp and mini asparagus separately and reserve on plate.
- Fry the chopped shallow and ginger until fragrant, add in the red quinoa and curry powder, stir fry.
- Make a well in the centre of pan and pour in the whisked egg with quick fry, then add the pineapple and mix gently.
- Add in mini asparagus and shrimp. Season with fish sauce, pepper, sugar and salt. Remove from heat.
- Scoop the rice into a serving platter or a carved-out pineapple. Sprinkle.
Kumai Organic Red Quinoa 130g Pineapple 1pc
Egg 1pc (whisked)
Mini asparagus 100g
Pork floss - Moderate
Crushed peanut - Moderate
Curry Powder 1tbsp
Fish sauce 2 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp