- Peel and dice the Chinese yam. Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms. Remove the stems and dice. Rinse, soak and drain the wolfberries.
- Rinse the rice and soak for 30 minutes.
- Mix together minced pork, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ground white pepper and Shaoxing Wine.
- Add corn starch water, sesame oil and mix well. Throw it up and down until sticky with hands.
- Add Chinese yam, dried shiitake mushrooms, instant oats and mix well. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cook the rice on medium high heat for 1-2 minutes until water boils. Reduce to medium heat, cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and let the steam evaporates. Reduce to medium low heat and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and place the patty on top. Sprinkle with wolfberries.
- Cover the lid, cook for 10-12 minutes or until the patty is fully cooked.
- Remove the lid, increase to medium high heat and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and set for 10 minutes. Drizzle with claypot rice soy sauce and ready to serve.
Golden Home Chinese Premium Long Grain White Rice 240 g
Pork, minced 320 g
Water 250 ml
Fresh Chinese yam 80 g
Dried shiitake mushroom 4
Instant oats 1 tbsp
Goji berry 20 g
Oyster sauce 2 tsp
Soy sauce 1 tsp
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Granulated sugar 1/2 tsp
White pepper 1/2 tsp
Shaoxing wine 1/4 tsp
Corn starch, dissolved in 20mL water
Claypot rice soy sauce