Copyright © 2023Chewy International Foods Ltd.All rights reserved.
- Rinse jasmine rice and cook in rice cooker with 270ml
- Cut the spring onion and crab stick into diagonal slices.
- Add cooking sake, soy sauce, chicken bouillon powder, 220mL water, 1 Tsp sesame oil, salt, pepper, and potato starch into a pot and stir well over medium heat until combined into a sauce. Then add spring onion, green peas and cook until boiling.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and beat well. Add half the sliced crab stick and mix well.
- Heat a small frying pan with 1 Tbspsesame oil, then pour the egg, mixing vigorously in the pan to create air bubbles in the egg until it is light and fluffy. Heat the eggs until they are about half cooked.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 eggs, sliced 3 crab sticks, and 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Serve jasmine rice in a plate, place the eggs on top, then pour in the sauce.
Chewy Golden Premium Thai Hom Mali Rice 225g
Water (For Rice) 270cc
Eggs 4 pieces
Crab Stick 6 pieces
Spring Onion 1 piece
Green Peas (Boiled) 14 pieces
Cooking Sake 1 Tbsp
Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
Chicken Bouillon Powder 2 Tsp
Water (For Sauce) 220cc
Sesame Oil (For Sauce) 1 Tsp
Salt, Pepper To Taste
Potato Starch 1 Tbsp
Sesame Oil (For Egg) 2 Tbsp