- Place 200g spaghetti in a pot of boiling water and add a tablespoon of salt. Cook for approximately 8 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Finely chop garlic and onion, chop red bell pepper into 1cm cubes. Set aside several large basil leaves to use as garnish before shredding the rest.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a frying pan, crack eggs into the pan, fry on low heat for 5 minutes, and set aside.
- Stir fry vegetable oil, chili peppers, and garlic together, then add minced chicken and cook for approximately 3 minutes, until the chicken has changed color.
- Add onion, red bell pepper, basil leaves, salt and pepper to the pan and stir fry for approximately 2 minutes. Then add fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and lemon juice to the pan and cook for 1 minute more.
- Drain sauce from the pan into spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve pasta on dish with pan contents on the top, and garnish with sunny-side eggs and basil leaf as toppings.
Chew Chew Spaghetti 200g
Egg 2 pieces
Chili Pepper 2 pieces
Minced Chicken 200g
Garlic 1 piece
Onion ¼ piece
Red Bell Pepper ¼ piece
Basil 20 leaves
Salt and pepper To taste
Fish sauce 1 teaspoon
Sugar 2 teaspoons
Oyster sauce 2 teaspoons
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons