- Rinse the rice and cook in rice cooker with 200ml water.
- Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with ¼ teaspoon salt, heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and sear salmon for approximately 10 minutes. Take off heat, remove the skin and break up the flesh into small flakes.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- Shred seaweed by hand.
- Combine dashi powder and 400ml water in a pot, heat for 1 minute until boiling, and then remove from stove.
- Scoop cooked rice into a bowl, place salmon flakes, green onion, shredded seaweed ,and white sesame seeds on top.
- Pour dashi over it, then garnish with wasabi to taste.
Kumai Tokushima Koshihikari Rice 150g
Water (for cooking rice) 200ml
Vegetable Oil To taste
Salmon 1 piece
Salt ¼ teaspoon
Green Onion 2 pieces
Seaweed 1 sheet
White sesame seeds 1 teaspoon
Water (for making soup) 400ml
Dashi powder 2 teaspoons
Wasabi To taste