- Soak rice stick in cold water for 10 minutes until they are tendered. Drained and set aside.
- Marinade the pork with soy sauce and sugar for 10 minutes.
- In medium heat, add some oil and stir fry the garlic, mushroom and dried shrimp until fragrant.
- Add pork and stir fry until cooked through.
- Add carrot, cabbage and toss well, pour in chicken stock and cook until tendered.
- Add rice stick and toss until the stock is mostly absorbed. Stir in XO sauce and Sichuan pepper corn oil, toss well. Serve immediately.
Swan Brand Dried Rice Stick 1 pc
Pork tenderloin (strips) 150 g
Shitake mushroom (slices) 2 pcs
Carrots (julienned) 40 g
Cabbage (shredded) ½ pc
Dried shrimp (soaked) 2 tbsp
Garlic (minced) 2 cloves
Chicken stock 100 ml
XO sauce 2 tbsp
Sichuan pepper corn oil 1 tbsp
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp