- Marinate chicken fillet with salt and pepper for 15 minutes. Steam over medium high heat and shred into small pieces after letting cool.
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- In a pot of boiling water, place udon and cook for 1 minute and 30 secs. Transfer udon to a cold water bath, drain then chill in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine spicy sauce ingredients.
- Place udon on plate, top with shredded cucumber, chicken, peanuts and drizzle some spicy sauce. Enjoy!
Kumai Inaniwa Handmade Style Udon 1pc
Chicken fillet 3 pcs
Cucumber ½ pc
Crushed peanuts To taste
Salt 1 tsp
White pepper powder ½ tsp
Minced garlic 1 tbsp
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Zhenjiang vinegar 2 tbsp
Sichuan spicy sauce 1 tbsp
Sesame oil ½ tsp
Sugar 2 tsp