- Rinse the rice and place into the rice cooker. When it’s cooked, set aside to let cool.
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry. Season with black pepper.
- Dice the courgette.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, add 1 tsp oil and pan-sear the salmon until fully cooked. Transfer to plate and flake into small pieces.
- Keep the salmon oil in pan, sauté the minced garlic until fragrant, then stir-fry the kimchi and courgette.
- Stir-fry the rice, add Korean hot pepper paste and toss until coated.
- Return salmon into the pan and toss it gently. Season with sugar.
- Transfer the fried rice to plate, top with sunny-side up egg, sprinkle with shredded seaweed and sesame. Serve.
Chewy Golden Premium Thai Hom Mali Rice 150g
Salmon Fillet 150 g
Kimchi 100 g
Courgette (small) 1 pc
Sunny-side up egg 1pc
Shredded seaweed To taste
Sesame To taste
Minced garlic 1 tbsp
Korean hot pepper paste 1.5 tbsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp